Chapter 2. Accounting Services
Section 2.8. Accounts Receivable
18.104.22.168.3. Other Departments
- A. E. Seaman Museum - cash receipts from the sale of mineralogical specimens and miscellaneous related items.
- Chemistry Supply - cash receipts from chemistry lab supply sales and non-coin operated copying service.
- Educational Opportunity (Courses and Conferences) - The coordinator of Courses and Conferences may receive cash rendered in payment of fees for courses and/or conferences whenever registration takes place off campus. If registration takes place on campus, the payments must be received directly by the Cashier's Office. If registration for any course or conference taking place off campus has a significant number of registrants, the coordinator of Courses and Conferences is to request cashiering services from Accounting Services.
- Facilities Management - cash receipts from authorized vending sales.
- Ford Forestry Center - cash instruments rendered in payment of log stumpage and lumber sales, sales of meals and room rentals to students and guests, and receipts from all other associated operational transactions. (Deposits are made to the bank rather than to the Cashier's Office.)
- Forestry Department - cash receipts from non-coin operated copying service.
- Information Technology - cash receipts from non-coin operated copying service and telephone payments.
- Keweenaw Research Center - cash receipts from vending activities and associated operational transactions.
- Library - cash receipts from payment of fines, copying service, and associated operational transactions.
- Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics - cash receipts from non-coin operated copying service.
- Materials Science and Engineering - cash receipts from non-coin operated copying service.
- Public Safety - cash receipts from campus parking meters and gates.
- University Career Center - cash receipts from authorized vending sales.
- University Relations - cash receipts from the sale of Athletic Programs and Fact Sheets.
Chapter Table of Contents | Table of Contents | Search | MTU Home
Copyright © 2002. Michigan Technological University. All Rights Reserved.
Address questions about this page to Ann Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.