Operating Procedures Manual
The Michigan Tech Operating Procedures Manual is being made available on this web page. As sections of this manual are updated, they will be moved to the University Policy and Procedures Manual web page. If you can not find the policy you are looking for here, please go to the University Policies and Procedures web site.
To make it easy to download and read, we have divided the text into short sections and provided navigational buttons at the top and bottom of each page to assist you. Click on the chapter number to receive a table of contents, and then click on the section you wish to read.
Requests for advice and service for the Operating Procedures Manual should be directed to the office of Business Operations of the Vice President for Administration of Michigan Technological University by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to view a complete table of contents, please click here. It may take a little longer to download because of all the links.
Michigan Tech Operating Procedures Manual
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Accounting Services
- 3. Admissions
- 4. Institutional Equity and Inclusion
- 5. Board of Trustees/Governmental Relations
- 6. Central Stores
- 8. Facilities Management
- 9. Human Resources
- 2.1006 Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources (formerly chapter 10. Information Technology)
- 11. Intellectual Properties
- 12. Internal Auditor
- 13. Library
- 15. Memorial Union
- 16. Merchandise Group
- 17. Michigan Tech Fund
- 18. Occupational Safety and Health Services (OSHS)
- 19. Planning and Budgeting
- 20. Provostís Office
- 21. Public Safety
- 22. Purchasing
- 23. Recreational Facilities
- 24. Research and Other Sponsored Programs
- 25. Risk Management and Insurance
- 26. Student Records and Registration
- 27. University Relations